Take a look at the news from yesterday and today over there.
- The military said seven soldiers and two Marines were killed in separate attacks Tuesday, bringing the U.S. death toll for the month to at least 80
- gunmen drove into a commercial area in central Baghdad and opened fire on shops, killing four civilians and injuring 14 others
- a parked car bomb exploded in a parking lot south of Baghdad, killing three civilians and wounding 15 others
- In the town of Mandali, on the Iranian border 60 miles east of Baghdad, meanwhile, a suicide bomber walked into a packed market cafe and blew himself up Wednesday, killing 15 people and wounding 20 others
- a suicide bomber blew himself up in the house of two brothers who were supporting a Sunni alliance opposed to al Qaida in the Anbar province, killing 10 people, including the men, their wives and their children
- At least 100 Iraqis were killed or found dead nationwide Tuesday, They included 33 people found shot execution-style
- A day earlier, a car bomb exploded at an outdoor market in a Shiite area of Baghdad, killing 25 people and wounding at least 60
Could you imagine all that taking place in just a few states in the US…about the size of Iraq?
9 soldiers lost their lives today and do you think they know why they are even fighting over there? Why isn’t Iraq the main focus for everyone right now…you can’t just let it continue along the same path. Why is Biden worried about Darfur? We have no troops to send there. I know two countries with a billion people each could afford to send some troops though.